Issues & Eggs: St. Louis Region's World Class Logistics Hub
Join the Greater Belleville Chamber of Commerce for an Issues and Eggs breakfast!
Topic: St. Louis Region's World Class Logistics Hub: Infrastructure, Global Competitiveness and the Industrial Real Market
Featured Speakers will be:
Mary C Lamie, St. Louis Regional Freightway Executive Director
Bobby Klucker, Tri-Star Director of Development
- Overview of regional infrastructure projects – I-270, Merchants Bridge, Dupo interchange, I-64 add lane, IL 3 projects in ESL and Sauget, I-70 and MidAmerica.
- Funding opportunities – IL Revenue Enhancement Program and federal funding and request for support of Freightway projects and suggest Belleville sends letter of support for IL Revenue Enhancement projects
- Containerized cargo growth at coastal/gulf ports and opportunities for the St. Louis Region
- Outlook for the region’s industrial real estate market
- How is the region doing?
- Specific locations that are doing well. Locations you anticipate continued growth. New locations emerging? Gateway TradePort?
- Key drivers to attract manufacturing and logistics – Developer ready, infrastructure, workforce
- What do developers or site selectors consider? Suggestions for the region to grow manufacturing and logistics?
- Opportunities for St. Clair Co or Belleville