Memorial Celebrates Heart Health Month
Name: Memorial Celebrates Heart Health Month
Date: February 23, 2018
Time: 7:30 AM - 11:00 AM CST
(Belleville, Illinois) Memorial Hospital, in conjunction with Scott Credit Union is offering Heart Health programs throughout the month of February. Programs include:
- Monday, February 5, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. - Chair Yoga in the Cardiac Rehab Center, 4500 Memorial Drive. The program is free; call (618) 257-5064 for more information.
- Friday, February 9 and 23, 7:30 a.m.-11a.m. - Cardiovascular Screenings, Medical Office Center –Two, 4600 Memorial Drive, Suite 100. There is a $100 fee and advance registration is required. To make a reservation, call (618) 257-5649.
- Tuesday, February 20, 6-7:30 p.m. - Join us for a healthy conversation about your heart with
- Saturday, February 24, 9-11:30 a.m. - Family & Friends CPR, The Orthopedic and Neurosciences Center Community Room, 4700 Memorial Drive. There is a $25 fee. To register, call 800-678-KIDS (5437).
- Sunday, February 25, 2-4 p.m. - Zumbathon at Memorial’s Belleville Health and Sports Center, 1001 S. 74th Street. There is a $10 donation to participate. Call (618) 398-2778 for more information.