Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: Up to $30,000/yr, BOE
Are you ready for a change?
A local St. Clair company is searching for an Accounts Payable Clerk who will have core responsibilities in maintaining the finances of a large company. Do you feel stuck in your current job? Your role is vital within the company as you will be working directly with the Accounting team. You will work independently, taking the lead on company reporting and tracking, acting as an internal resource on MS QuickBooks, financial reporting, and general office duties.
Accountant job highlights:
- Allows the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Your assignments will include but not be limited to: invoice matching, processing, documenting, and earning approval
- Code invoice to accurate expense accounts using correct terms to allow for discounts
- Maintain all accounts payable files- paper and electronic as well as obtaining needed W9 data
- Ensure compliance with all standard accounting policies and procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements
- Miscellaneous office duties and equipment use of scanner/printer/copier/10-key
- Sort and distribute mail for accounting department
What we look for in Accountants:
- Associate’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements
- Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills and proficient with MS Office
- High degree of comfort with technology and multiple applications
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Previous accounting experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting math and accurate in data entry and data research with 10-Key operation experience
- Ability to read and interpret document such as new vendor forms, purchase orders, receiving documents, vendor statements and invoices
- Strong ability and skill to follow-up, attention to detail and organization
How to apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com