Accounts Payable Receivable
Job Summary: Our locally owned and operated client is looking for an Accounts Payable/Receivable to join their team. They are a small office that has plenty of potential for growth. The duties of the AP/AR:
- Maintain accruals
- Process receivables/payables
- Advanced mathematical and logical deduction skills
- Customer service and client communication
- Problem solving
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Ability to create and edit Excel spreadsheets
- Familiarity with accounting software programs
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $20/hr, BOE
Shift: They are flexible and will work with your schedule
Benefits provided by Client (once hired in): The client offers a competitive benefits package which includes: medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 3 years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and work experience. At least 3 years of computer experience and office procedures. Transportation, customer relations and people management background a plus. Associates degree is a plus.
- Math Skills: calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and plan work activities
- Identify and resolve problems/complaints in a timely manner
- Work well individually and/or in a team environment
- Practice ruthless time management
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel)
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.