Construction Payroll Administrator
Job Summary: Do love numbers and are looking for a company you can grow with? Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Construction Payroll Administrator to join their growing team. We are looking for someone with a strong accounting background that can handle payroll, weekly/monthly reporting, material billing and other miscellaneous tasks. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect payroll data from time sheets for project, type of work and class code. Then, enter all data into QuickBooks.
- Enter new-hire information into QuickBooks for payroll.
- Calculate garnishments and wage assignments to be withheld from employees and forward payments to recipients.
- Generate paychecks and post direct deposits.
- Calculate weekly taxes and process on-line payments.
- Prepare weekly certified payroll reports per project and forward reports to contractor.
- Prepare monthly labor summary/EEO reports for IDOT and forward reports to contractors.
- Calculate monthly union benefits, prepare monthly reports and process payments.
- Check invoices for pricing accuracy to purchase orders generated.
- Collect packing slips for confirmation of receiving material.
- Tag invoices for appropriate project and class code for review. Update upon review.
- Match credit card receipts to reports per employee for verification of receipt and post in QuickBooks.
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement.
- Assist with assembling and sending out bids
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $18/hr, BOE
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (formulas are a must)
- Proficient with QuickBooks
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan