Variance Analysis Representative
Job Summary: A business in St. Clair County is looking for a Variance Analysis Representative to joint their team! The VAR maintains records of payer contract guidelines and resolves inconsistencies in payer compliance with contract terms, conditions, and rates. Researches insurance and patient credit balances/adjustments to ensure accuracy of transactions and appropriate distribution of funds, due to patients or insurance companies. Prepares all applicable documentation for review and approval before checks are processed by accounting.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: $14-$22/per hour, Based on Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred, high school diploma/GED is required
- Medical practice or business office management experience is required
- Knowledge of applicable reimbursement and medical practice accounting methods
- Thorough knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid/CMS requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- May subject to eye strain from prolonged periods of computer usage
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, customer service focused environment while meeting deadlines
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at ww.expresspros.com
Call 618-726-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan