Accounts Receivable Clerk
Do you enjoy working in a lively and sometimes hectic work environment? Are you the type of person who succeeds at multitasking and has excellent attention to detail? Then check out this excellent new position we have! As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will collect on open accounts, manage collection correspondence, update customer records, do some light researching, maintain customer relationships, and ensure that invoices are paid. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Initiate collection calls to customers.
- Document all conversations both internal and external within company software.
- Provide timely follow-ups with customers and internal staff.
- Code and apply cash payments from customers accurately.
- Research and provide deduction backups to further processing of credits.
- Process and post daily invoicing according to sales reporting deadlines.
- Trade reference requests and process new credit applications.
- Efficiently communicate with management regarding customer complaints.
- Take and complete special projects as assigned.
- Collect, evaluate, and manage financial information for customer credit worthiness.
- Hold responsibility for cash forecasting, monthly reporting, and other reports as assigned.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with SOX activities.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full-time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $17/hr, BOE
- 1 year of experience in Accounts Receivable required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
- Communicate effectively with customers while providing excellent customer service.
- The initiative to investigate, address and resolve customer deductions in a timely manner.
- Above average organizational skills & attention to detail.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Team player and customer service mentality.
How to Apply: Please visit our website at www.expresspros.com to submit an online application to our Fairview Heights office location.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.