Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: A client in St. Clair County is looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their team! The BCSR is responsible for answering customer inquiries or complaints, processing orders, researching and resolving requests and utilizing product knowledge to improve sales, and maintaining customer satisfaction. Maintains an ongoing relationship with customers, sales staff, distribution, purchasing, manufacturing and marketing.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Long Term
Pay: Starting at $12/hr, BOE
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or inside sales in a service/manufacturing environment.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Must have excellent verbal/written communications, strong organizational/time management skills, close attention to detail, ability to handle multiple priorities while working in a high volume/fast pace environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- ERP/MRP & SAP experience is a plus
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan