Front Office Associate
Salary: Up to $30,000/yr, BOE
A local St. Clair company is searching for a Front Office Associate who will have core responsibilities in supporting medical office staff and maintaining detailed patient and medical records. Patients, visitors and medical staff will turn to you for information and help with administrative issues. Our medical secretary should be efficient and well-spoken with experience running a medical office. If you are patient, computer-savvy and can multitask, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to ensure the smooth workflow of our medical facilities, so that our patients receive the best possible care. This fast-paced team-oriented role will commonly work with office staff and doctors for collaborative patient satisfaction.
Front Office Associate job highlights:
- Opportunity to serve and care for patients.
- Key activities include managing patient flow and data, delivering patient services, and processing inquiries.
- Busy work environment, casual attire, rotating Saturday shifts.
- Full time Evaluation to Hire:
- Vacation days- after 90 days 40 hours
- Holiday Pay- after 90 days 6 paid yearly holidays
- Benefits Possible- healthcare, dental, and vision for employee and family
- 401 “Simple” retirement plan
What we look for in a Front Office Associate:
- 1 year experience related to front office roles
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required
- Organized and able to work without being prompted
- Patient, Personable and willing to work with children