Licensed Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: A business in St. Clair County is looking for a licensed customer Service Representative to join their team! The licensed CSR will build rapport with clients in a positive/professional manner and provide information about the products and services offered to existing and prospective clients. The CSR will maintain all client communication and documentation as well as learn systems of multiple carriers and maintain relationships with those carriers to effectively service all personal insurance clients. They will review renewal policies and find appropriate solutions for customers.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: $12-$18, based on experience
- Current Illinois Property & Casualty Insurance License (or ability to acquire it within 90 days).
- Experience in customer service and marketing of accounts
- Must be dedicated to highest quality Customer Service; integrity, positive attitude, team player
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and function effectively in a fast moving environment
- Must display a professional demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn systems quickly with attention to detail
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook and Word
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan