Field Service Technician
Job Summary: Would you like to work for a company that truly cares for their customers? Our reputable family owned, and operated client has been in business for over 40 years, satisfying over 50,000 customers and maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Our Client is looking for a Field Service Technician to install sunrooms, fences, decks, windows, doors, siding, baths and more! If you are a skilled repair person than this is the job for you! The Field Service Technician’s duties include:
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Starting at $36,000/yr, BOE
Benefits offered by Client (once hired on): They offer a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, IRA w/match, vacation and paid training. They are growing rapidly and have plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to assess, repair and service residential exterior products listed above
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification is a plus
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.