Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
Company Benefits: paid vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, ESOP & 401k retirement plans
- Welding certificate from a technical college, or equivalent experience
- Experience with fitting and welding from blueprints, using the different welding techniques and handling large parts using cranes, forklifts and positioners
- Experience with MIG, TIG, RMD/Pulse spay methods and SMAW
- Able to pass these tests:
- MIG short arc, hand wire, 6G test on 2” schedule 80 carbon steel pipe and on 4” schedule 80 carbon steel pipe
- Flux core arc welding
- Spray arc welding
- TIG welding
- RMD/Pulse testing
- Ability to read blueprints and weld symbols
- Able to work with hand and power tools such as drills, grinders, bevellers, etc
- Must be familiar with AWS, ASME and other welding codes/practices
- Must be flexible to shift between jobs and preform in any area of the shop.
- Excellent attendance is a must – able to work overtime when needed.
- Strong knowledge of safe work practices including PPE, power tool safety, ladder and platform safety, powered lift, crane and forklift safety.
- Physical requirements: stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, grasping and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-726-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.