Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
Company Benefits: paid vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, ESOP & 401k retirement plans
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities are a must. Must have a natural ability to systematically work through problems, identify solutions and implement those solutions in a timely manner.
- High school level of reading and mathematics, be able to understand instructions (written/oral).
- 2 year technical/trade school preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and wiring schematics.
- Ability to work with cleaners, oils, fuels and solvents.
- Must be flexible to shift between jobs and preform in any area of the shop.
- Excellent attendance is a must – able to work overtime when needed.
- Strong knowledge of safe work practices including PPE, power tool safety, ladder and platform safety, powered lift, crane and forklift safety.
- Physical requirements: climbing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, pushing, pulling and the ability to lift 40 lbs.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-726-2140 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.