Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: A client in St. Clair County is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. The CSR will provide friendly and prompt support to customers and maintain relationships with marketing and advertising vendors. Other responsibilities include:
- Receive inbound calls regarding: scheduling, billing inquiries, service concerns, general questions
- Handle accounting tasks, including answering accounts-receivable questions, invoicing, payment and credit card processing, and making bank deposits
- Filing, process collections, process certificates of insurance, lien waivers, & warranties
- Carefully determine the needs of the customer and offer appropriate solution
- Look for opportunities to offer additional or upgraded services to existing customers
- Make all customers feel important and valued
- Maintain composure when resolving issues of dissatisfied customers
- Look for and leverage opportunities to exceed customers' expectations
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire Term
Pay: Up to $17/hr, BOE
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm (some overtime & some Saturdays are required)
Client Benefits: Client offers competitive benefits package including: medical insurance, paid vacation/holidays & company sponsored retirement.
- Minimum of 1 year of office experience & high school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office, Word, Excel & ability to learn new programs
- Ability to work independently and as a team while adjusting to changing work demands
- Excellent oral/written communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work in a seasonal and fast-paced industry and maintain a high level of accuracy and customer service.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.