- Determine vehicle conditions.
- Conduct inspections and run diagnostic tests.
- Identify and replace worn or damaged parts.
- Keep up with preventative maintenance schedules.
- Assemble, disassemble or sub-assemble components, parts or systems.
- Make adjustments and alignments as needed.
- Conduct test drives to diagnose problems and confirm the problem has been corrected.
- Comply with federal and state vehicle requirements.
- Maintain vehicle records.
- Maintain shop equipment and follow operating instructions.
- Maintain cost-efficiency.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Previous experience working on semis & heavy equipment necessary.
- Supervisor references and proven success in previous positions.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-726-2140 or email email@example.com with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.