Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
Company Benefits: paid vacation, medical, dental, life insurance, ESOP & 401k retirement plans
Qualifications: The Ideal candidate will possess:
- A certificate or equivalent education /experience in industrial controls or electrical automation technology; degree in Control Systems Technology, Electrical Technology or equivalent program preferred.
- Demonstrates aptitude for working with electro-mechanical systems such as pumps, piping, pneumatics, PLC’s, liquid level controls; intermediate/advanced understanding of electrical schematics and PLC’s.
- Knowledge of: PLC controls (preferably Allen Bradley & Siemens), safety procedures such as lockout/tagout, arc flash protection, confined space entry, writing reports/reviewing projects.
- Strong communication and customer service skills; ability to perform in pressure situations; ability to be flexible to adjust to changing field conditions.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and preform in confined space entries into openings of 16 inches minimum.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com
Call 618-726-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.