Job Summary: Do you love working outdoors? Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Gardener to join their team. Our client has been in business of over 20 years providing reliable and excellent lawn care/landscaping service to residential and commercial customers. The responsibilities of the Gardener include but are not limited to:
- Remove weeds from sidewalks, curb lines, and mulch beds.
- Report property damage to Manager/Foreman.
- Install and maintain annual and perennial beds according to specifications.
- Always be courteous and presentable.
- Learn to use the proper equipment for the job being performed.
- Attend/participate in company safety orientation program before performing any work.
- Learn to adhere to all company safety rules/policies.
- Must attend and participate in all Safety Toolbox Talks
- May need to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire Term
Pay: Up to $16/hr, BOE
Benefits offered by Client (once hired on): Client offers competitive benefits package including health insurance.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of grounds maintenance processes
- Some experience working with Annuals and Perennials.
- Positive attitude and strong team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.