Grounds Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: Do you love working outdoors? Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Grounds Maintenance Manager to join their team. Our client has been in business of over 20 years providing reliable and excellent lawn care/landscaping service to residential and commercial customers. The responsibilities of the Ground Maintenance Manager include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling mowing crews, lawn care technicians and manage up to 30 employees during daily operations in grounds maintenance, lawn care and utilities.
- Excellent customer care ensuring that their needs have been completed to their satisfaction.
- Maintains positive, responsive and flexible attitude to all customers.
- Inspects site and advises crews efficiencies and schedule processes.
- Assign tasks to crew members and ensure that work is completed properly.
- Trains crew members to do job effectively.
- Evaluate the performance of the crew.
- Always maintain and promote safe working conditions.
- Maintain all jobs to bid specifications.
- Assist Irrigation Technician and Sales in monitoring all Irrigation Controllers.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $60,000/yr, BOE
Benefits provide by Client (once hired on): The offers a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance
- High school diploma/horticulture degree or bachelor’s degree in Management
- 2 or more years of experience in grounds maintenance or landscaping industry
- Specialized knowledge in horticulture, Lawn Care a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft software: Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Ability to plan routes, to multitask, and effectively organize daily operations
- Self-motivator and positive attitude
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to email@example.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.