Job Summary: Our client in St. Clair County has been in business for over 80 years! They are looking for multiple Maintenance Technicians for multiple locations to join their team. The Maintenance Technician duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform inspection and maintenance in a PSM/RMP regulated facility
- Maintain preventive maintenance program and spare parts inventory
- Perform general facility and equipment repairs
- Direct and work with contractors
- Boiler/HVAC/Compressors/Pump operations
- Welding and piping fitting/installation, familiarity with ASME B31.3 requirements
- Exposure to chemicals in a process environment
- Must be able to drive shuttle wagon and assist in the rail yard as necessary.
- Maintain/monitor plant and work area housekeeping standards.
- Must be willing to flex between work locations as required and be flexible with work schedule including working weekends and extended hours as necessary to ensure customer satisfaction
- Member of the HAZWOPER team
Location: Dupo & Centralia, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation/Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $29/hr, BOE
- 1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment
- High school or GED equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable operating a forklift
- Effective oral and written communication
- Boiler Operators License (if state requires)
- MRP (JDEdwards) experience is preferred
- Experience handling chemicals is preferred
- Three years driving experience preferred
- Team player, individual thinker
- Customer focused and positive attitude
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs.
- Comfortable climbing ladders and working up to 50 ft, on occasion
- Comfortable working in a warehouse where temperatures may range from 45 to 105 degrees Fahrenheit as well as outside in all weather conditions
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Ryan.Evans@ExpressPros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.