Job Summary: Did you just graduate from a Dental Hygienist course and are looking to get your foot in the door? Our client is looking for a Dental Hygienist with no experience required to work part time, with the ability to learn and grow. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Obtain accurate medical and dental histories.
- Conduct initial assessment of patient’s teeth/gums and record presence of disease/abnormality.
- Prepare clinical and diagnostic tests for interpretation by the dentist.
- Take and develop dental X-rays while strictly adhering to safety procedures and guidelines.
- Remove soft/hard deposits from teeth; clean/polish teeth, including removing calculus, stains and plaque.
- Apply cavity-preventative agents, such as fluoride and pit/fissure sealants.
- Teach patients good oral hygiene and educate them on dental health and disease prevention.
- Maintain appropriate documentation, including computerized documentation.
- On occasion assist dentist and/or periodontist in the capacity of dental assistant.
- Responsible for performing tasks that are within the scope of his/her educational preparation, knowledge, and permitted by the policies and procedures of Supplemental Health Care (SHC), and other local, state, and federal guidelines; and the policies of the facility requesting the services.
- Confer and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team, family and community agencies; assist with the coordination and provision of services.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Qualifications: The ideal candidate is a dental hygienist graduate; no experience is required.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.