Job Summary: Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team. The HR Generalist responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files. Submits online investigation requests and assists with new-employee background checks.
- Performs recruiting and interview process for union employees. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Prepare on-boarding new hire and benefit packets. Assist with positive employee on-boarding such as facilitating new hire orientation and new hire feedback sessions.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Some work in Kronos HRIS system.
Location: Belleville, IL
Position type: Full Time, Temporary, 3 months (possibility for permanent position for the right person)
- At least 1-year of Human Resources experience
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- HRIS experience, Kronos experience desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to Michell.Summers@expresspros.com
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan