Are you a skilled writer with great attention to detail? Do you enjoy coordinating the work of others to accomplish goals? If you’re ready for a new opportunity to market professional services in the engineering, geospatial services, and land surveying industry, TWM wants to talk to you.
TWM is one of the largest civil engineering firms in the St. Louis area, and we are currently taking applications for a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator with the knowledge, skills and abilities to help lead marketing efforts throughout the organization.
Experience Level: 5-10 years of experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, and/or graphic design
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours/week, with the possibility of overtime.
Location: Based in Swansea, Illinois with occasional reporting to downtown St. Louis location
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinating the production and graphic layout of TWM’s submittals for RFPs, RFQs and pre-qualifications, to include drafting and editing text, cover letter, and approach statements, along with graphic layout and other components specific to the proposed project;
- Developing and maintaining general promotional materials, including creating and updating company profile information, resume information for TWM staff, project descriptions, and editing project photos;
- CRM database management;
- Preparing newsletters and similar documents and coordinating their distribution;
- Developing general display advertising for various publications;
- Coordinating special events and promotional activities and attending such events as a representative of TWM;
- Coordinating client satisfaction surveys;
- Maintaining company web site and social media channels;
- Preparing PowerPoint and Prezi presentations, exhibits, and other materials and assisting in the planning and scripting of such presentations;
- Assisting the Marketing Director with implementation of the marketing plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years of experience in technical writing, marketing, communications, and/or graphic design
- A college degree or college coursework in business, marketing, graphic communications or a related field, or equivalent experience in a similar position and setting.
- Good written and verbal communications skills, detail-oriented, organized, proactive, and able to prioritize tasks with critical deadlines.
- Ability to juggle several projects at once and manage those projects from start to finish, overseeing others who might each be assigned components of the wider effort.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little or no direct supervision.
- Experience in photo editing, web design, and managing social media.
- Proficiency with a variety of software, including MS Publisher, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Prezi, CRM platforms, and Adobe Photoshop. Experience with Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Prior experience with an engineering or architectural firm a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
Competitive salary and fringe benefit package. Starting salary is dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability. Regular salary reviews, exceptional performance bonus incentives, non-contributory Employee Stock Ownership Plan, insurance, 401K, holidays, Paid Time Off and more.
To Apply: http://www.twm-inc.com/marketing-coordinator/