Customer Service Representative
Job Summary: Would you like to be a part of a growing team working toward a common goal? Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team. A successful candidate will be outgoing, professional, responsible and believe that customer satisfaction is the number one priority. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering calls, selling services, scheduling appointments, supporting field staff, preparing paperwork, maintaining customer data, assist marketing/advertising vendors and administrative projects as assigned.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $15/hr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health insurance, paid holidays, vacation and company matched simple IRA retirement plan.
- 1-3 years of call center or office experience, in a service-based industry
- Customer service mindset and good work ethic
- Proficient in all MS Office applications
- Ability to learn and use new computer software programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledge of the Southwestern Illinois area and ability to work weekdays, some overtime, and some Saturdays as required.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.