Job Summary: Our client in St. Clair County is looking for a Development Coordinator to join their team. The Development Coordinator is responsible for all database entry, donation tracking and recording process. This individual will be the point person on the development team for donor data, reports, mailing lists, processing and acknowledgement of all gifts in a timely manner, including but not limited to tracking of departmental expenses, supplies and daily office operation. Duties include:
- Responsible for all entries of Raiser’s Edge including checks/balances with finance and the processing of donor acknowledgements with accuracy
- Process and provide reports for development team based on data requested and providing mailing lists/mail merge documents for all campaigns
- Ability to execute merged documents, envelopes, and excel spreadsheets
- Other duties as assigned to meet agency fundraising goals with professionalism
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): 401k, vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, and marketing preferred.
- 3 years of related work experience. Will consider a combination of education/experience.
- Experience working with a donor database. Raiser’s Edge 7 or NXT or sales force
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, problem solving and proofreading skills with attention to detail with a strong willingness to learn new things and investigate solutions.
- Office support includes flow of correspondence, participation in staff meetings, assistance with building prospect files, updating donor records and completing other office duties as assigned.
- Must have an understanding of and capacity to work with individuals of diverse racial, ethnic, religious and socioeconomic backgrounds
- DCFS/CANTS Clearance
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.