Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Based on Experience
- Indoor and outdoor work environments; working in narrow crawl spaces, on ladders or scaffolding; working in or around dust, vapors and fumes, flying debris or nails
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate hand and power tools; bending at the waist, kneeling, crouching, or reaching above the head to store, retrieve or affix materials; hearing and speaking to exchange information; seeing to perform skilled work and read blueprints, drawings or diagrams; lifting and carrying heavy equipment or materials.
- Trade tools, equipment, materials, methods and techniques used in any skilled trade along with working knowledge of safety practices, codes and regulations.
- Operation and use of power tools, hand tools, and related equipment.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematic drawings, sketches, manuals, or work orders.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.