Job Summary: A business in St. Clair County is looking for a Shipping Clerk to join their team! The Shipping Clerk is responsible for verifying and maintaining records on incoming and outgoing shipments. The Shipping Clerk must also prepare items for shipment. These duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of the products.
Location: St. Clair County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Long Term
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to meet deadlines while remaining detail oriented and accurate on the information provided to shipping systems.
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and have attention to detail
- Good coordination skills and judgement with decision making
- Effective oral, electronic and written communication
How To Apply: Click the link and submit a completed application to the Fairview Heights location at www.expresspros.com Call 618-726-2140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or inquiries!
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 760 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan